WHY CHOOSE A DUMP TRAILER?
Humus dump trailers for agriculture sector are a good answer if you need a reliable solution that can handle different type of jobs. The Humus 18ST dump trailer is designed for grain and silage transport.
WHY HUMUS 18ST?
Farmers have chosen Humus 18ST because it's easy to use and helps them increase their efficiency for the following reasons:
- bogie axle which helps to cover difficult terrain more easily;
- rubber pushing suspension on the drawbar brings smoother ride while driving faster;
- you can transport up to 23,3m³ of grain or silage without even having the side extensions;
- Big and wide wheels, that are in standard, bring more stability;
- Minimum number of parts have been used to produce the box, so the box is very strong;
- Two back hatches are in standard - the hydraulical back hatch and mechanical grain hatch.
EASE OF USE AND ACCESSORIES
Transportation of the trailer and use of the trailer is easy because:
- It’s very easy to attach the trailer into a truck load because it has 4 attachment points on the frame (2 in the front and 2 in the back);
- You operate the hydraulic back hatch from the tractor;
- there is a "window" in the box and service platform with ladder that help to keep an eye on the filling of the box.
Great selection of accessories enables to configure the trailer as needed for the customer for example with:
- Side extensions, which increase the capacity with additional 8,5 cubic meters that lead to up to 32 cubic meter capacity;
- cover tent that helps to keep the load dry;
- even wider (710) tyres that would add even more stability.
|Internal size of the box (mm)||5685/2250/1800|
|S355 steel bottom/sides (mm)||5/4|
|Unladen weight (kg)||5100|
|Technical max load capacity (kg)||18400|
|Technical total weight (kg)||23500|
|Speed limit (km/h)||40 / 60*|
|Tilt angle (º)||52|
|Stubaxle bolt pattern||10/280/335|
|Brakes (hydraulical)||front wheels|
|Standard coupling device||Welded 50mm swivel eye|
* with optional equipment.