WHY TO CHOOSE A CONSTRUCTION TRAILER?
Earth and other material moving trailers for wheeled excavators and tractors have received warm welcome on forefront markets, like Sweden and Norway, in recent years. Cost-effective construction companies and their owners and engineers have realized the huge potential both in wheeled excavator-trailer and tractor-trailer combinations in very difficult conditions like muddy and uneven terrain or narrow city areas.
WHY HUMUS 8CT?
Construction companies have chosen Humus 8CT because it increases their profit for the following reasons:
- the trailer is easy to use for the operator because the box has been designed for emptying it with a bucket;
- very durable and strong box made of one of the best steels in the world – SSAB Hardox 450 steel, is in standard solution;
- lights and hoses have been placed protectively inside and between the frame to decrease substantially repair costs and therefore lifetime costs of the trailer.
EASE OF USE AND ACCESSORIES
Transportation of the trailer and transportation of materials and machinery with the trailer is simple because:
- It’s very easy to attach the trailer into a truck load because it has 4 attachment points beneath the box;
- It’s very easy to transport machinery and materials to and off the construction site with the trailer because in standard solution it has 6 fastening hooks inside and 6 outside of the box to fasten the load;
- It’s the widest trailer on the market, so it facilitates wider machinery and materials.
The biggest selection of accessories enables to configure the trailer as needed for the construction company for example with:
- One of the kind side extensions which increase the capacity of the box with additional 9,4 cubic meters;
- Smart hydraulics which enables to tip and open the back hatch with one hydraulic hose line;
- Steerable or suspension drawbar
|Height (mm)||1700 - 2700|
|Internal size of the box (mm)||3850/2400/500|
|Hardox bottom/sides (mm)||4/4|
|Unladen weight (kg)||2300|
|Maximum load capacity (kg)||8500|
|Total weight (kg)||10800|
|Speed limit (km/h)||40|
|Tilt angle (º)||50|
|Stubaxle bolt pattern||8/275/220|
|Brakes (hydraulical)||all wheels|