Humus 26CT half pipe dump trailer is designed for tractors and meant for really tough conditions. The half pipe body is made of wear resistant 6 mm SSAB Hardox 450 steel.
WHY CHOOSE A DUMP TRAILER?
Earth and other material moving dump trailers for tractors have received warm welcome on forefront markets in recent years. Cost-effective construction companies, their owners and engineers have realized the huge potential in tractor-trailer combinations in very difficult conditions like muddy, harsh and uneven terrain.
WHY CHOOSE HUMUS 26CT?
Half pipe dump trailer Humus 26CT makes tough jobs easier and also helps maximize income because:
- very durable and strong half pipe dump body is already in standard solution made of one of the best steels in the world - SSAB Hardox 450 steel;
- the shape of the half pipe body reduces the shock during loading tough materials like rock etc;
- the shape of the half pipe body also makes unloading quicker;
- lights and hoses have been placed protectively inside and between the frame to decrease substantially repair costs and therefore lifetime costs of the trailer;
- rides easily on difficult terrain and also on public roads.
|Internal size of the body (mm)||5655/2300/1200|
|Hardox 450 bottom/sides/front (mm)||6|
|Capacity (m³) SAE 221||17|
|Unladen weight (kg)||6500|
|Maximum load capacity (kg)||26000|
|Total weight (kg)||32500|
|Speed limit (km/h)||40|
|Tilt angle (º)||55|
|Stubaxle bolt pattern||10x280x335|
|Standard wheels||600/55 R26.5|
|Brakes (air, 2-line, 3 stages)||all wheels|
|Coupling device||80 mm ball coupling|